The Right Safe:
More than a Box with a Good Lock
If your business has assets that need to be both accessible and protected, an office or commercial safe may be just what you’re looking for. Locksmith Chicago is a local, full-service company in the business of protecting the things you value. We can assess your needs, recommend the right equipment, and provide professional installation and follow-up service.
What does your business need to keep safe?
- Your Daily Receipts. For less than your cash receipts for a day or two, you can install a safe under your counter that allows your employees to drop money in without opening the safe. Your cash receipts can be put out of reach and protected almost instantly.
- Vital Business Documents. Your books, sales records, deeds, contracts, confidential business information, and other vital documents stored as paper or on disks and flash drives can be protected against fire, water damage, and theft.
- High End Products. If your business buys or sells jewelry and other small, high cost items, a good safe can protect your most valuable assets when you’re not there.
Getting the Right Safe for Your Business
Just about any business needs a safe place to keep valuable assets, but getting the right safe that meets your specific needs is not so simple. For example, if you are picturing a big black box with a combination lock on the front, you might be surprised to know that most modern safes use electronic locks with codes that can be changed easily by the owner.
In fact, modern safes come in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet a whole range of specific needs. Some fit under your counter. Others are attached to the wall or secured in the floor. They can be large enough to hold specialized tools and small enough to put in a motel room for your guests to use.
Locksmith Chicago offers a variety of office and commercial safes to protect your most valuable assets. Our experienced representatives can help you:
- Identify Your Needs. We can help you decide what needs to be protected and what you need to protect against.
- Select the Right Size. Most buyers either over estimate or under estimate the size they need. Careful assessment of your needs helps assure that the size you get provides the best protection for your needs.
- Get the Right Features. Some safes are designed for a single user or occasional use. Others allow items such as cash to be deposited frequently without actually opening the safe. Still others are designed for daily use by several users with individual access codes. You can even pair your safe with a computer program that will tell you who opened the safe and when.
- Meet Your Budget. We offer a range of products, features, and designs to help you choose the safe that best meets both your needs and your budget.
Finding Service You Can Trust
Locksmith Chicago is a local, full-service provider of office and commercial safes. Our locksmiths are certified, trained, and experienced. Our products are carefully selected to offer you the very best quality at the very best prices. Our installers are experienced professionals who can properly install your safe and walk you through its features to be sure you can use it correctly.
And finally, if you do need help with your safe or any of it features, Locksmith Chicago is always available, 24 hours a day, every day of the year. We are only a phone call away.